- EPIC’s experience in bringing projects from concept to financial close is a distinct asset to our clients.
- The fact that we work with lenders as well as equity investors, and have real world experience in bringing projects to financial close means that we are uniquely suited to advise on and meet project lender and equity Investor’s requirements for “bankable”, non-recourse project finance.
- Our expertise in this area means faster time to financial close and in many cases, more competitive cost of capital due to decreased project uncertainties and risk.
- Our main approach is to solicit partnerships for our clients, with world-class solution providers in terms of overall EPC, equity and financing in one holistic and flexible package.
- Building upon our core expertise of our main principals, whom collectively has over 30 years plus experience in successfully raising financing for clients in various sectors, including energy and power.
- Capable of managing and maximizing leverage for clients in culturally-sensitive counterparty negotiations with co-sponsors, EPCs, lenders, other technical & legal advisors and government / regulatory agencies.
Specific Service Areas
- Tender preparation
- Information Memorandum preparation
- Technical consultant identification & selection
- Advisory to the sponsors (financed and high-level focus)
- Feasibility study (“FS”) of the project or review of third-party conducted FS
- Risk analysis
- Optimum economic, legal and tax structure
- Other sponsor research
- Legal structure
- Coordination between different parties
- Project marketing in capital markets
- Negotiation with financial institutions
Identifying and working with leading financial institutions to serve as Mandated Lead Arranger (“MLA”)
Arrangement / Financing
- Financial underwriting
- Structuring execution (financially and contractual structures)
- Funding in the capital markets
- Leading and arranging a debt syndicate
- Other financial facilities
- Possibility of equity investments
- Introduction and arranging of strategic / financial investors